Register your information to receive details of my E Book.
‘Life as an HMO Letting Agent’ will provide you with comprehensive guidance for your journey into the world of becoming an HMO landlord.
In essence the book deals with property set up, lettings, management and maintenance and top tips.
It covers topics such as finding the perfect properties, setting up the perfect property which will be attractive to tenants right through to the ongoing management issues that face an HMO landlord including the important aspects to consider when selecting ideal tenants for co-living. The book provides invaluable knowledge to educate and the guidance so you can get it ‘right first time’.
The Full Management – Process
All the templates and documents you need to manage your own HMO property. Just edit with your own logos and management/contact details. We have mapped the process to ensure we can provide guidance on everything you need. We have included additional clauses for your tenancy agreements and information tailored for HMO Property Management. This will help greatly if you’re just starting out.
Personal HMO Letting Manager
For a perfect ‘Hands-Off’ solution, engage an expert and have a personal letting manager look after your properties.
Your personal letting manager can take on as much responsibility for managing your HMO as you require. A tailored service can include any, or all, of the following: –
- Sourcing and finding suitable properties,
- Designing and Layout optimisation
- Project managing the conversion and refurbishment
- Deploying their own local trustworthy ‘power team’
- Making sure all safety aspects are in place
- Furnishing the property for the tenant profile
- Working alongside the local authorities to comply with legislation
- Arranging your HMO licence.
- Dressing the property with furnishings
- Arranging attractive photographs
- Advertising for tenants
- Referencing and vetting tenants
- Using their knowledge to help select the right tenants for the house.
- Arranging tenancies and moving tenants into the property
- Managing the ongoing tenancies
- Dealing with all the many and various tenant issues that can, and do, arise at all times of the day and night.
By arranging regular face-to-face progress meetings, you can keep up to date and monitor how the properties are being managed; either by Skype, WhatsApp or in person. Have confidence in knowing everything is hand. Your personal letting manager is your single point of contact and the only person you will need to deal with. Arrange to contact your letting manager outside of standard 9am-5pm office hours. No more trying to catch the agency before it closes for the day. Your personal Lettings manager has all the knowledge, experience and skills needed to manage and maintain your property