HELP TO FIND – CREATE THE PERFECT HMO
- Sourcing and finding suitable properties,
- Designing and Layout optimisation
- Experience local knowledge
- Project managing the conversion and refurbishment
- Deploying their own local trustworthy ‘power team’
- Making sure all safety aspects are in place
- Furnishing the property for the tenant profile
- Working alongside the local authorities to comply with legislation
- Arranging your HMO licence.
- Dressing the property with furnishings
- Arranging attractive photographs
- Advertising for tenants
- Referencing and vetting tenants
- Using their knowledge to help select the right tenants for the house.
- Arranging tenancies and moving tenants into the property
- Managing the ongoing tenancies
- Dealing with all the many and various tenant issues that can, and do, arise at all times of the day and night.
By arranging regular face-to-face progress meetings, you can keep up to date and monitor how the properties are being managed; either by Skype, WhatsApp or in person. Have confidence in knowing everything is hand. Your personal letting manager is your single point of contact and the only person you will need to deal with. Arrange to contact your letting manager outside of standard 9am-5pm office hours. No more trying to catch the agency before it closes for the day. Your personal Lettings manager has all the knowledge, experience and skills needed to manage and maintain your property